Monday 15 September 2008

Das Lied zum Sonntag

Team Dresch - Take on Me

She said I'd really like to - but I got a lot to think and write about
Why don't you go back home and I'll stop by tomorrow.

She said you know I'd really like to - but I've got so much to think and write about

Why don't you go back home and I'll stop by tomorrow.


And we'll clean your room pretend you're here pretend you're here

Take you to the corner

I'll take you out for drinks

I'll take you to my room and you can take on me


I have got it figured out

Hold on one second I have got it figured out

Wish I was riding bikes with you
I've sat down in the middle of this mess I've made of letters and clothes
Wish I was anywhere with you

I've sat down in the middle of this mess I've made of letters as if you were here
Pretend you are not 2,000 miles away

[on "Captain My Captain", 1996)

No comments: