Sunday 26 October 2008

Das Lied zum Sonntag

Slut - Homesick

You say you like me with an empty kind of face,
the kind of emptiness that makes me leave this place.
Just show your body to the entire human race,
but don't say you like me with that empty kind of face.
You're looking confident - you never ever doubt,
the kind of confidence that makes me want to shout.
Just take your time to think of what it's all about....
But please don't look as if you never had a doubt.

Think it's time to go home - time to go back home.

You used to speak as if you were innocent and clean,
the kind of innocence that makes me want to scream.
Just turn around and take a look behind the scene...
But please don't speak as if you were innocent and clean.

Think it's time to go home - time to go back home.
Think it's time to go home - time for me to go back home.
To go back home.

[auf "All We Need is Silence", 2004]

No comments: