Thursday 22 April 2010

Note

I've been taking a break from cellar door for the past weeks because there is no current on-going project that I have to follow up (as "Caprica" is on hiatus until autumn), and somehow, I find it increasingly difficult to write about music (so if some of the reviews that might show up here in the following days or so sound awful, that's why). I do however intend to review the first and second season of "Skins" in the following months, probably starting as early as mid-May. Since there is also the first season of "Dollhouse" waiting to be taken part, I'll probably do an episode every two weeks or so? That's 19 episodes, so if I do this right, it will span the better part of the dreadfully eternal "Skins"-hiatus (...still waiting for news about the movie...).

I've really enjoyed talking about the fourth season of "Skins" (and responding to the awesome comments, thanks so much!), and while watching the first two episodes of the first generation, all the fluffy feelings for those kids came flooding back, so hopefully this will work out a bit better than the hastily written reviews for the third season.

No comments: