Saturday 22 May 2010

Of course I won't be there...

Two of my favourite musicians (one singer, one band) are playing in Vienna next week, and I won't be able to make it to either of these concerts (I also don't know if tickets are still available, but I thought I'd mention it anyway): 

Scout Niblett is going to play the Arena 3Raum on the 24th (supporting act are the Dum Dum Girls). I saw her play twice: the first time was probably one of the best concerts of my life, the second time was... a catastrophe (it's a different venue this time, and it wasn't her fault in the first place, but I guess nothing will ever beat seeing her with about fifty other people in the B72).

Foals are playing the Flex the day after. The new record is completely different from the first, and I'd be really curious to see whether they'll play songs like "Cassius". I've heard good things about their concerts from people so far.

No comments: