Tuesday 17 April 2012

Note

Hiatus, for now...
I'll catch up with The Good Wife eventually, and finish Popular (right, and that last episode of Bomb Girls...). Also, perhaps this would be a good time to inquire if anybody has any suggestions about other shows I might review, with the new season of Bomb Girls and the (still somewhat uncertain) seventh season of Skins far off. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is currently my top choice but if anybody comes up with something else, I'll definitely take it into consideration (especially since that MSCL suggestion was so invaluably awesome).  
Also, thanks. For everything. 

2 comments:

grifter said...

Might I suggest the new Lena Dunham show "Girls". The first episode was kinda promising.

Other then that...how about Friday Night Lights? Sons of Anarchy could be interesting. Treme? The list goes on and on...man, there where a lot of good television shows in the last few years...

I meant to comment on your Skins Finale essay, which was awesome, btw; not in the right mindset to do so right now, but Skins always comes at me in waves, so one of these days...

cathy leaves said...

I love FNL, enough to spend a lot of time making one of my best friends watch it with me (and I'm usually awful at converting real life people...) - I'd review it in a second if it wasn't such a huge commitment. SoA and Treme are both on my list of things to watch, thanks for giving me additional motivation to do so.
But...
I disliked Girls for various reasons.
It's just not for me, apparently. Looking forward to Veep though.
And I've considered re-doing season three of Skins as well...