- Alison Bechdel: Are You My Mother?
- Caitlín R. Kiernan: The Drowning Girl.
- Carson McCullers: The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.
- Emma Donoghue: Room.
- Glen Duncan: The Last Werewolf.
- Hilary Mantel: Wolf Hall.
- Mariko & Jillian Tamaki: Skim.
- Marlon James: The Book of Night Women.
- Patti Smith: Just Kids.
- Sharon Kay Penman: The Sunne in Splendour.
- Sharon Kay Penman: When Christ and His Saints Slept.
- Tom Stoppard: Arcadia.
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
List of the books I've most enjoyed this year
(because I barely ever read books the year they're published, so this is a difficult time of the year)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment