Monday 3 December 2007

Was soll ich dazu noch sagen?

Dig me out
Dig me in
Outta this mess baby outta my head
Whaddya want whaddya know
One to get started three till we go
Dig me out
Dig me in
Outta this mess baby outta my head
Dig me out
Dig me in
Outta my body outta my skin
Sleater-Kinney - Dig Me Out
Seems appropriate.
Everytime I hear about Russia I remember the first time I said that we should learn the language before the country turned into an official non-democracy. Well. Duh.
In related news, Australia ratified the Kyoto-protocol. How can conservative politicians afford to OPPOSE Kyoto? I have no idea. That might change over the next few years.
Oh, and don't even get me started on soccer. I mean, two perspectives: on the one hand, the Austrian trainer is really happy because nobody expects him to win against Germany, Poland and Croatia. On the other hand, the German trainer is happy because, well, it shouldn't be too difficult for his team, right? So everyone is happy. And I'll root for The Czech Republic, as always.

No comments: