Sunday 16 November 2008

Das Lied zum Sonntag

Jessica Lea Mayfield - White Lies

I'm not perfect,
and I don't wanna be,
but it seem like everybody has an opinion of me.
And when you say I'm pretty
feels like you're lying to me:
cause when I look in a mirror
I don't see what's on TV.

And life has its ups and downs.
Where can my heart be found?
Cause everything feels low,
is there nowhere I can go?

And I've denied my own opinion of me.
And I can't look in a mirror to see me.

And my white lies are coming
like rain pouring down,
to wash away all this ugliness I've found.
And If you had to spend a day in my shoes
I'd like to see you walk away without feeling the blues.

And life has its ups and downs.
Where can my heart be found?
Cause everything feels low.
Is there nowhere I can go?

And I've denied my own opinion of us
Is there noone I can trust?

[auf "White Lies EP", 2006]


Interview:

No comments: