Monday 28 March 2011

Notes

  • Took a bit of a break after the Skins-rush
  • Switched from FF to Chrome and while I never, ever expected to actually get along with a different browser, Chrome definitely kicks FF's behind. Also, the quick editing button that has been missing from blogger for ages now works on Chrome
  • Chrome spell-checks for German though which means that EVERYTHING IS WRONG AT THE MOMENT. 
  • My grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary today.
  • The A.V. Club has an interview with Sarah Vowell in which she, among other things, mentions loving Parks and Recreation for exactly the same reason I love Parks and Recreation. Also, you should be watching Parks and Recreation. NO, REALLY.
  • I should collect some links about Libya. Maybe tomorrow.
  • I've been watching Wire in the Blood all weekend long. Crime shows are my weakness. Also, Tony Hill.

No comments: