Sunday 1 July 2012

Note

"The sort-of plan"

New Popular episode reviews in July (promises, promises!), bi-weekly (in the "every other week", not the "twice a week" sense), Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on off weeks, until then, hopefully or maybe or possibly a write-up of the second season of Game of Thrones. Also I'll now officially jinx it and say that the much rumoured seventh season of Skins, consisting of one movie-long special for each generation, seems likely, but I haven't made up my mind about it yet.

Also if you are so inclined, ask me questions about stuff I like or dislike or maybe have opinions on, shows, films, music, anything... (anything to provide ample justification to procrastinate) I'd also be eternally grateful for helpful advice on how to shut up a neighbour with an utterly terrible taste in music and a desire for everyone to know. 

2 comments:

mollyhare said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love your recaps and awaited all of the Skins ones very eagerly!

cathy leaves said...

Thanks so much! I've run into a bit of a reviewer's block but I hope it'll be over soon. And I'll definitely cover season seven if/when it comes out!!